About Me

My photo
United States
Zoe a greek name, means life! 'The Bridge Across Forever ..' is an attempt to reach out to the junta. It brings out the creative best in me in the form of poetry and a dash of photography. My blog 'Food for the soul' is all about weaving day to day activities with something that suits my palate and I hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I do, putting it together for you!

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Universal Truth (v0.2)

The last thing one should face
Is the sense of being neglected,
For one it is a big disgrace -
The feeling of being dejected.

If one takes things to heart
He is claimed to be sensitive,
That's human society's art,
After all it's only an adjective.

A person who is extrovortish
Society claims him to be carefree
But for one to fulfill his wish
He must walk on this winning spree.

But, does one know another
So well as he claims?
That is where I think one makes a blunder;
For it is to good to be true that-

"No one, knows one,
As well as he himself knows thyself."

© Zoe k

No comments: