About Me

My photo
United States
Zoe a greek name, means life! 'The Bridge Across Forever ..' is an attempt to reach out to the junta. It brings out the creative best in me in the form of poetry and a dash of photography. My blog 'Food for the soul' is all about weaving day to day activities with something that suits my palate and I hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I do, putting it together for you!

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Farewell Teacher….

Trees shed leaves and new leaves grow,
Flowers die and buds bloom,
New teachers come and good teachers go,
But we never know why…..


It’s not the twinkle in your eyes,
Or that innocent smile of yours,
That has lit this lamp of gratitude in our hearts.
But what you are to us and what you were to us-
A loving, caring, sincere teacher, so sweet in nature!
And now when it comes to bid you goodbye;
It is so hard, so very hard to part with you
‘Cause we are left with memories and nothing else,
Which flow like a river and never dies…..
But you will be there in our hearts,
Lighting it up like a sun in our midst!


© Zoe k

No comments: