About Me

My photo
United States
Zoe a greek name, means life! 'The Bridge Across Forever ..' is an attempt to reach out to the junta. It brings out the creative best in me in the form of poetry and a dash of photography. My blog 'Food for the soul' is all about weaving day to day activities with something that suits my palate and I hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I do, putting it together for you!

Friday, June 8, 2007

Nina- The Assasin

I asked for a way out
But was told there’s no way out in this game….
I had to move on
Torn between right and wrong….
I couldn’t do what I wanted
As I was always picked to do the ‘Job’….
So what, if you wanted to disappear
And could not….
If you so badly want to let go
And cannot….
I had to be secretive,
Had to stand watching my life fall apart,
Loose everything dear to me,
Minute by minute….
Though heart of hearts,
I wanted to just run away…..
Wish everything dear to me
Just disappeared from this maze
And that I could stick to my passion, dream, love…..
Live my life…..
It is hard to stay silent
And have all the answers
But to act as though I cant answer them…
To stay mute…..
It hurts to see him drifting
Away from me
Cause I’m a spy
He cant see!!!!!


© Zoe k

No comments: