About Me

My photo
United States
Zoe a greek name, means life! 'The Bridge Across Forever ..' is an attempt to reach out to the junta. It brings out the creative best in me in the form of poetry and a dash of photography. My blog 'Food for the soul' is all about weaving day to day activities with something that suits my palate and I hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I do, putting it together for you!

Sunday, April 8, 2007

To let go!

I remember the day I set foot,
In this institution, fourteen years ago.
And I’ll not forget the day
I’ll have to let go.
Coz my heart breaks to do so,
But I’ll do it with that final humble bow.
I’ve rocked with this ship,
Amidst glory and workmanship.
And to think of leaving
Without that final dip,
In this ocean of love and respect,
Makes my heart crib.
I have but one request,
To the people around me,
A fact to state at this time of glee-
A coin always has two sides, One can see:Watch out for the good side in you and me…..


© Zoe k

No comments: