About Me

My photo
United States
Zoe a greek name, means life! 'The Bridge Across Forever ..' is an attempt to reach out to the junta. It brings out the creative best in me in the form of poetry and a dash of photography. My blog 'Food for the soul' is all about weaving day to day activities with something that suits my palate and I hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I do, putting it together for you!

Monday, January 8, 2007

Something special (v0.2)

Have I ever told you that you'r fascinating,
You'r personality so enchanting,
You'r art, worth appreciating
And your'r style worth impersonating.

I am both intrigued and carried away,
By you'r role in this play;
Where everyone is an actor, so stray
And the audience is like the wind of May.

I may be sensitive and sentimental,
I adorn these qualities as something ornamental.
But I am someone who is gentle
And sometimes quite tempremental.

You drive me crazy-
I have'nt said this before 'coz I was so lazy,
Our picture then was so hazy.
But now it is so cozy.

I know you feel the same,
But you can't speak out it's a shame,
I never wanted someone with fame,
So don't give you'r self excuses, so lame.

© Zoe k

No comments: