About Me

My photo
United States
Zoe a greek name, means life! 'The Bridge Across Forever ..' is an attempt to reach out to the junta. It brings out the creative best in me in the form of poetry and a dash of photography. My blog 'Food for the soul' is all about weaving day to day activities with something that suits my palate and I hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I do, putting it together for you!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Shoe

As she flipped through the pages,
Amidst random poses,
And random faces, of strangers,
The Shoe… caught her eye!
A little too familiar,
For the quotidian glance,
A little too blemished,
For the common man,
Highly insignificant,
Amidst mundane glances,
The Shoe… caught her eye!
Is it the same? The Shoe…
The mind wanders,
Memories from time immemorial,
Tied to a string, trickle by,
Comfortably in a cane chair,
In a black cotton shirt,
Sat its owner, miles away,
Quite so in oblivion,
The Shoe… caught her eye!


- ഴൊഎ ക

 

No comments: