About Me

My photo
United States
Zoe a greek name, means life! 'The Bridge Across Forever ..' is an attempt to reach out to the junta. It brings out the creative best in me in the form of poetry and a dash of photography. My blog 'Food for the soul' is all about weaving day to day activities with something that suits my palate and I hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I do, putting it together for you!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Your Strength Within

Look within your innerself
Deep down there you see a spark..
Follow the light from within the shelf
You know your life ain’t a vehicle to park!

Set it in gear
And set it rolling
Don’t let your fear
Obstruct smooth sailing…

The time has come to take hold of it
Steer the boat and move along
Just let your passion do its bit
Cos you know you can’t stop for long

Run run run and keep running
No matter who’s along with you
Cos you gotta have your life spinning
Despite the presence of a trusting few!!!


© Zoe K

No comments: