About Me

My photo
United States
Zoe a greek name, means life! 'The Bridge Across Forever ..' is an attempt to reach out to the junta. It brings out the creative best in me in the form of poetry and a dash of photography. My blog 'Food for the soul' is all about weaving day to day activities with something that suits my palate and I hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I do, putting it together for you!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Hidden Identity

Behind the black curtains,
I sense a beautiful person.
Not as beautiful as croutons
But definitely awesome!

Nothing can capture the beauty,
Of the inner silent self!
How do you reveal this face so pretty?
Is something no one finds on a shelf.

A peep through this Identity-
Will take you through a ride…..
Which I guarantee,
Is worth everyone’s pride……

But to unearth this shy lady
Is a Herculean task-
Which might not be so trendy,
But is definitely worth removing the mask!

Face to face with this personality,
You would be taken aback!
For her vitality,
Is what you lack.

Unearth this living monument…..
And you would be forever pleased,
For having being part of the moment.
Truly a great feast.

The challenge is,Would you be able to wrap out this Hidden Identity?


© Zoe K

No comments: