About Me

My photo
United States
Zoe a greek name, means life! 'The Bridge Across Forever ..' is an attempt to reach out to the junta. It brings out the creative best in me in the form of poetry and a dash of photography. My blog 'Food for the soul' is all about weaving day to day activities with something that suits my palate and I hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I do, putting it together for you!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tiny Pearls



Over the years I worked hard in my garden,
Tendering to my little lilies and the roses,
And when the snow storm came,
It wiped my little garden away clean…

With the storm came the depression
Survival, a challenge for me-
And my little garden paid the price,
No more little lilies to smile at me…

The bees would buzz through,
Wondering where the flowers went,
If only I could, get my tiny pearls back?
I could smile and dance like I once did.

This one day, I had a guest…
The little angel who flew into my garden
Back to where it belonged, came my smile
And I knew my lilies could dance along…

This is for you my little angel,
Wonder what my garden would do,
If you hadn’t, wandered through…
Wonder where you found my smile…..



- ഴൊഎ ക

No comments: