About Me

My photo
United States
Zoe a greek name, means life! 'The Bridge Across Forever ..' is an attempt to reach out to the junta. It brings out the creative best in me in the form of poetry and a dash of photography. My blog 'Food for the soul' is all about weaving day to day activities with something that suits my palate and I hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I do, putting it together for you!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Grad Escapades - Fall’08



The car glides through
Skyline drive,
The valley beneath,
In hues of yellow and orange…

Herding the girls,
The car meanders;
Through the mountains,
Beneath, the sky-blue sheath….

Shenandoah Valley,
Here I come,
Make way for me, Oh-
“Beautiful Daughter of the Stars”

A time of glee,
Through the lonely breeze,
The scent of purity,
Amidst, falling leaves….

A time of glee,
Through winding roads,
Amidst dark brown trees,
And golden leaves….

A time to cherish,
For years to come,
Of skyline drives,
And grad escapades….



- ഴൊഎ ക

No comments: