About Me

My photo
United States
Zoe a greek name, means life! 'The Bridge Across Forever ..' is an attempt to reach out to the junta. It brings out the creative best in me in the form of poetry and a dash of photography. My blog 'Food for the soul' is all about weaving day to day activities with something that suits my palate and I hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I do, putting it together for you!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Who am I ?



A Prince, a kingdom's ruler,
An Olympian, that must be even cooler
In a biscuit lies a clue, you caught ?
Next year he'd tie the knot..


Web Site Counter
Avis.com Car Rental

3 comments:

Kaustubh said...

Prince of Monaco!

Zoek said...

Indeed it is..good one..

Zoek said...

Prince Albert of Monaco, was an interesting subject for my Who am I's, thanks to teh fact that he participated in the Winter Olympics as a swimmer.. to read more,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_II,_Prince_of_Monaco