About Me

My photo
United States
Zoe a greek name, means life! 'The Bridge Across Forever ..' is an attempt to reach out to the junta. It brings out the creative best in me in the form of poetry and a dash of photography. My blog 'Food for the soul' is all about weaving day to day activities with something that suits my palate and I hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I do, putting it together for you!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Anu....

Been with her from kindergarten throu’ twelfth,
Tall and brilliant, walks by, a studious girl,
In the joy of her wedding bells, I dwellth,
Far far away from the happiness she twirls.
Nostalgia that seeps, through the glass,
Of fourteen years that whizzed through,
A bench in the distant math class,
Three girls chattering, flashes through…
On the road to school, “Arun Ice-creams”,
A board that stands, to remind me of times,
Of intellectual debates and dreams,
Of heated cricket fanatism, yet sublime….
Memories of learning sessions,
Of Ace classes and santro rides,
A mathematician par precision,
That’s all of Anu, I can vouch, with pride!
Today I stand, realizing that time has flown by,
And that you’ve adorned the Mrs. Title,
And how I wish I could be there, sigh,
At this moment of your glory, so vital.

Zoek

No comments: