About Me

My photo
United States
Zoe a greek name, means life! 'The Bridge Across Forever ..' is an attempt to reach out to the junta. It brings out the creative best in me in the form of poetry and a dash of photography. My blog 'Food for the soul' is all about weaving day to day activities with something that suits my palate and I hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I do, putting it together for you!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Who am I ?

I am the pioneer of,

Make after Order,

A strategy- reduce inventory,

Now I'm out of fodder!

Web Site Counter
Avis.com Car Rental

2 comments:

shubhra said...

dell???but not too sure of the out of fodder thingy...

Zoek said...

good good..the out of fodder is because they are considering they will sell their factories within the next 18 months or so..