About Me

My photo
United States
Zoe a greek name, means life! 'The Bridge Across Forever ..' is an attempt to reach out to the junta. It brings out the creative best in me in the form of poetry and a dash of photography. My blog 'Food for the soul' is all about weaving day to day activities with something that suits my palate and I hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I do, putting it together for you!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Racing against time…

When times are low,
When your floating…
Deep into the abysmal
Depths of the ocean.
When your tossed,
From end to end,
And you walk
The lonely road,
When you’ve been
Slapped by fate
A million times,
When betrayal seems
The order of the day..
When trust is a
Farfetched consolation,
You knock,
On a million doors…
You search for,
The truce…
You search for,
Your guardian angel…
You search for,
The pin in a haystack…
You search,
For the tiny hole,
Through which enters…
A million rays!

Zoe k

No comments: