About Me

My photo
United States
Zoe a greek name, means life! 'The Bridge Across Forever ..' is an attempt to reach out to the junta. It brings out the creative best in me in the form of poetry and a dash of photography. My blog 'Food for the soul' is all about weaving day to day activities with something that suits my palate and I hope you'll enjoy it just as much as I do, putting it together for you!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Barefoot on broken glass

Piercing pain, the urge to cry,
When the wheel goes haywire,
And you dont know where to try,
Teeny actions, consequences so dire.

A loss of inner tranquility,
A questioning self,
Conscience- a display of fragility,
Long lost, somewhere lies the elf.

A test of patience -
Tick tock, time flies by.
A pretense of nonchalance,
As the inner self battles: sigh!

Barefoot on broken glass,
A silhouette that walks,
A lack of brass,
Reverberating, empty talks.

© Zoe k

No comments: